Get instant access to a doctor at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Affordable quality care when you need it
Dokita provides a convenient, low-cost option for urgent care medical needs, from your home, office or when traveling. Dokita is available when:
- • Unable to get an appointment with your primary doctor.
- • Doctor’s office is closed.
- • Urgent care facility is not available within your area or is too far.
- • Sick while traveling; locally or abroad.
- • Need a prescription or refill.
- • Too sick to leave your home.
- • Need urgent care for your children or family member.
Coronavirus continues to spread globally, especially within the United States. Schedule a visit with one of our doctors to evaluate your risk and get treated.
What you should know about COVID-19
What is the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by the Novel Coronavirus. It is contagious with symptoms that includes fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Additional symptoms may include chills, body aches, runny nose, sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
How does the virus spread?
The Coronavirus can spread from person to person through coughing and sneezing. It can also be spread through infected surfaces. Individuals with compromised immune systems are at a greater risk for catching COVID-19, including the elderly and those with serious medical conditions.
What are ways to help protect me from being infected by the virus?
- • Washing hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more.
- • Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- • Protect yourself at all times by wearing a mask and gloves.
- • Practice social distancing allowing yourself physical distance between people, staying at least 6 feet away from the nearest person.
- • Stay home if you are sick, even if your symptoms may seem mild you may infect others.
- • Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- • If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, immediately schedule a virtual visit to discuss your symptoms with a medical professional.
Visit the CDC for more information: COVID-19 Updates.
We’re here to support you
In these unprecedented times with the COVID-19 pandemic, anxiety associated with social, emotional and financial impacts may occur. Please rest assured that we understand and we are here for you and your family. You can schedule a visit with one of our licensed therapists or psychiatrists to get the support you need.
We know you may have concerns if you think you have been exposed. Our doctors are always available, via video and phone, to help evaluate and determine next steps.
If you are looking for an expert medical opinion, our licensed physicians can answer all your questions related to the virus and your overall health.
If you need assistance with Home Health Care services for yourself or someone who is sick or have questions, please schedule a visit with one of our Home Health Care specialists for an assessment and support options.
The Telehealth services made available through Dokita’s websites and mobile apps are provided by licensed and credentialed physicians practicing within a group or independently owned medical professional practice. Dokita247, Inc. does not itself provide any doctor, mental health or other healthcare provider services.