Your virtual office without overhead
The Dokita web and mobile apps enables licensed medical practitioners to see patients from virtually anywhere, while providing medical consults as well as home care services, if necessary. Many of our providers range from Primary Care Providers, Dermatologists, Counselors, Therapists, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Home Health Caregivers and Nurse Practitioners.
Become a part of the global network that is revolutionizing healthcare. Our technology platform takes the guesswork out of your hands and gives our providers the ability to provide their patients unlimited access to quality and affordable healthcare. All through the convenience of the web, phone, text or mobile app.
Members can request a consultation, talk to a physician and have a prescription sent to their pharmacy of choice…all without leaving work, home or while traveling.
As a Dokita provider you can:
- • Create your own flexible work hours.
- • Perfect solution to start your new practice or expand your current.
- • Reduce overhead – from administrative and operational costs.
- • Domestic or international, accept consultations at your convenience.
- • Provide quality and affordable healthcare.
- • Connect your EMR systems to Dokita, to enable telemedicine capabilities
- • And much more…
Dokita’s physicians are licensed board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Dermatology and emergency services. Our physicians can diagnose, treat and prescribe prescriptions (if necessary) for most common, non-urgent health issues.
Ready join our global network of medical providers?
- DermatologyThere are multiple skin conditions that can be treated by our highly qualified dermatology specialists; and these include, but are not limited to a rash, blister, or ecchymosis. Schedule an immediate consultation or appointment today.
- Mental HealthBy video or phone our licensed therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, or clinical social workers can treat behavioral conditions like addiction, anxiety, panic attack, depression, bereavement, family difficulties and more.
- Home Health CareWe can provide all levels of continuing care to patients in the comfort of their own home or out-patient facilities; reducing the stress, discomfort, and anxiety that would otherwise add to ones illness and pain.
The Telehealth services made available through Dokita’s websites and mobile apps are provided by licensed and credentialed physicians practicing within a group or independently owned medical professional practice. Dokita247, Inc. does not itself provide any doctor, mental health or other healthcare provider services.